Who is a senior model, you ask?
- Firstly and most importantly, he or she is a proud fan of my (JKH's) portrait work and wants to help spread the word about the amazing senior portrait experience I offer.
- Second, as a model you must not think of yourself as a beauty model, but as a model example of a high school senior. You are a nice person, try to do your best at school, and are an active part of your school or community in some way through sports, activities, volunteering, youth groups etc. We don't require future Harvard scholars here, just genuine, nice people.
- Thirdly, you must be in the graduating class of 2014 and able to travel to the Portland area or the North Oregon Coast for photo events and gatherings as scheduled.
- Lastly, let's not forget, you have to have your parent's permission :)
Tell me more, you ask?
The idea is that our models will share their amazing experience and stunning images with their peers and will encourage others to also have their photos done by JKH. While recruiting new clients you earn yourself credit to use toward your purchase of prints and products of your senior photos.
Our models get so much for participating in our model program, a boatload of fun, 2 free photo sessions for their senior portraits, a chance to make new friends from other schools, discounts off prints and products and definite bragging rights.
Here is what our models get:
- A free group portrait session with hair and makeup done by a professional stylist in the Spring of your Junior year.
- A second full senior portrait session in the beginning of your senior year. Yes, you read that right, 2 free sessions!
- A group shopping trip and day out with JKH and other senior models. This is a great opportunity to make new friends from other schools.
- 50 senior rep cards to pass out to help you gain referrals.
- Watermarked Facebook photos to share
- A custom image sharing app for your iphone, ipad, smartphone or tablet. With the custom app wherever you go you'll have photos to share.
- Earn $50 credit for each referral you send to JKH to spend on print products and graduation announcements.